Senior Asset Manager
Private Equity Senior Asset Manager
GB & Partners is the largest Hungarian independent private equity and venture capital fund management firm in terms of assets under management. We have a proven track record of developing marketable ideas and products, have the capability of creating sales channels and structures and we are also able to work out successful strategies, assisting in the international expansion in cooperation with the portfolio company’s management.
Our Asset Management team works across a broad range of industries and sub-sectors across the globe, driving our end-to-end transactional and portfolio management processes from screening and delivering investment to successful exits. Asset Management is actively assisting in optimizing the daily business operations of our portfolio companies, driving extraordinary value creation, and tackling unprecedented organizational and business challenges.
As Senior Asset Manager you should already have a successful track record in private equity / M&A or consulting / project management, or an ability to demonstrate a strong background in business leadership. You will take responsibility for our key investments and collaborate continuously with numerous portfolio companies' top management . Your role is essential in transactions and undertaking their development, being a key resource for driving due diligence, term sheet negotiations, and supervising key corporate reports. We are supporting a high-performance culture to consistently deliver quality outcomes.
- Master’s degree in Economics/Business Administration from a leading university with outstanding academic achievement
- 4-6 years of experience from either private equity / M&A, professional services (consulting, advisory), or strategic business analyst positions
- Industry experience in one of the following fields is an advantage: financial sector, fintech, smart city/transportation technologies, fashion, manufacturing
- Strong background in Finance and project management / transformations and/or controlling
- Ability to rapidly identify issues and propose solutions, supported by data and analysis
- Experience delivering a step-change in operational performance through digital technology
- Communicating compelling ideas and strong negotiations skills in Hungarian and English
- Excellent commercial acumen and business context
- Corporate Valuations and/or Legal experience is an advantage
What we offer:
- A promising career opportunity in a fast-growing, international business environment
- Comprehensive and competitive remuneration package
- Work with a wide selection of industries, investments in CEE, US, Asia
- Empowering a tech-savvy and future-ready workforce in a collaborative and high-performance culture
- Strong commitment to ethics, integrity embedded in our values, in all aspects of our business
Application: CV, upload per “Contact” page