We are seeking qualified and highly committed colleagues to fulfil our strategic mission
University or college graduates with finance, accountancy and/or leadership experience and a firm English language skillset are welcome to apply to our job vacancies. Additionally, we are also keen to engage with talented finance and economics students and fresh graduates for our trainee programme.
Strategy & Corporate Development Manager
About the job:
GB & Partners is the largest Hungarian independent private equity and venture capital fund management firm in terms of assets under management. We have a proven track record of developing marketable ideas and products, have the capability of creating sales channels and structures and we are also able to work out successful strategies, assisting in the international expansion in cooperation with the portfolio company’s management.
Our Strategy & Corporate Development team works across a broad range of industries and sub-sectors worldwide, driving our end-to-end transactional and portfolio management processes from screening and delivering investments to successful exits. We are actively assisting in optimising the daily business operations of our portfolio companies, driving extraordinary value creation, and tackling unprecedented organizational and business challenges.
As strategy & corporate development manager you already have a successful track record in private equity / M&A or consulting / project management, or an ability to demonstrate a strong background in business leadership. You will take responsibility for key investments and collaborate continuously with the C-level of numerous portfolio companies. Your role is essential in setting the long-term strategy and undertaking the operational and sales transformation of the portfolio and supervising key corporate reports. You will participate in transactions, driving due diligence and term sheet negotiations. We are supporting a high-performance culture to consistently deliver quality outcome.
- Master’s degree in Economics/Business Administration from a leading university with outstanding academic achievement
- 4-6 years of experience from either private equity / M&A, professional services (consulting, advisory), or strategic business analyst positions
- Industry experience in one of the following fields is an advantage: financial sector, fintech, smart city/transportation technologies, fashion, manufacturing
- Strong background in Finance and project management / transformations and/or controlling
- Ability to rapidly identify issues and propose solutions, supported by data and analysis
- Experience delivering a step-change in operational performance through digital technology
- Communicating compelling ideas and strong negotiation skills in both Hungarian and English
- Excellent commercial acumen and business context
- Corporate Valuations and/or Legal experience is an advantage
What we offer:
- A promising career opportunity in a fast-growing, international business environment
- Comprehensive and competitive remuneration package
- Work with a wide selection of industries; investments in CEE, US, Asia
- Empowering a tech-savvy and future-ready workforce in a collaborative and high-performance culture
- Strong commitment to ethics, integrity embedded in our values, in all aspects of our business
CV, upload per “Contact” page