We are seeking qualified and highly committed colleagues to fulfil our strategic mission
University or college graduates with finance, accountancy and/or leadership experience and a firm English language skillset are welcome to apply to our job vacancies. Additionally, we are also keen to engage with talented finance and economics students and fresh graduates for our trainee programme.
Private Equity Deals & Corporate Development Expert
About the job:
GB & Partners is the largest Hungarian independent private equity and venture capital fund management firm in terms of assets under management. We have a proven track record of developing marketable investment ideas and products, have the capability of creating innovative capital and financing structures and we are also at the forefront of working out successful value creation strategies, collaborating in the international expansion of the portfolio company’s management.
Our Deals & Corporate Development team works across a broad range of industries and sub-sectors across the globe, driving our end-to-end transactional and portfolio management processes from screening and delivering investments through inorganic bolt-on deals to successful exits. The team is also engaged in assisting the senior management of GB & Partners in the overall strategic corporate development and fund-raising activities.
As a Private Equity Deals & Corporate Development Expert, you should already have a successful track record in private equity / M&A or consulting / project management, or an ability to demonstrate a strong background in transaction advisory. You will actively collaborate with the leadership of our Business Unit, the middle management of numerous portfolio companies, especially in Finance/Business Development areas and with external professional experts (DD, M&A). Your role is essential in the end-to-end support and management of transactions related to the existing portfolio companies or potential new targets with the primary principle of increasing the value of our portfolio companies in the long-term. In parallel with participating in the execution of potential add-on acquisitions of our portfolio companies and exits, active involvement in the creation of the strategic objectives of the fund manager is also key part of the scope. We are supporting a high-performance culture to consistently deliver quality outcomes.
- Master’s degree in Finance/Economics/Business Administration from a leading university with outstanding academic achievement
- 2-3 years of experience in either private equity/venture capital, strategy, professional services (consulting, advisory) or business analyst positions
- Industry experience in one of the following fields is an advantage: financial sector, fintech, smart city / transportation technologies, fashion, manufacturing
- Experience in reviewing transaction legal documents is an advantage
- Strong background in finance and/or project coordination and/or transaction advisory
- Experience in preparing decision making materials
- Experience in preparing complex financial and valuation models
- Strong interpersonal skills, proactive attitude, effective team worker
- Strong financial background with solid understanding of M&A processes
- Communicating and negotiations skills in Hungarian and English
- Strength in digital technologies (office, especially Excel and analytical software, etc.).
What we offer:
- A promising career opportunity in a fast-growing, international business environment
- Comprehensive and competitive remuneration package
- Work with a wide selection of industries, investments in CEE, US, Asia
- Empowering a tech-savvy and future-ready workforce in a collaborative and high-performance culture
- Strong commitment to ethics, integrity embedded in our values, in all aspects of our business.
CV, upload per “Contact” page